POST-GRADUATE STUDIES


hello everyone, in this occasion I will talk about post-graduate studies. The truth is that, I have not considered studying in a Master´s Program. Nevertheless, I am still studying social work a undergrad career, and my opinion can change. In this case, I would study a certification, because these do not last a long time and they have a time very flexible, in this way, I would can working and studying. I wold like that the certification has relation with intervention in the community or changes and innovations organizational communication. I like to study subjects that are related with society, either for understand, intervene or transform society, because as I said in a previous blog, for me, is essential to have direct contact with people. In the case of studying after finishing my career as a social worker, I would like it to be in Chile, because in my country exist some certifications that attract my attention, therefore it would not be necessary to go to other country. I would also like my postgraduate studies to be face to face, since I had two years of online classes and it was very exhausting psychologically (too much time in front of the computer). However, face to face classes are more motivating and I can understand the subject much better.

thanks for reading my blog 


Comentarios

  1. great post, Diego!

    I would can working and studying --> I could work and study

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi diego! I think the same as you, is important for me to work in direct contact with people.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario