A country I would like to visit

 

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog, today I will talk about the country I would like to visit. This country is the United States, because I want to know the theme parks located in Orlando Florida. The truth is that I know the basics about this country, but if I visit it, I would like to take the opportunity to go to museums and learn more about the history of this country. I am a fan of the Harry Potter saga, so the first thing I would do in the United States is to go to the Harry Potter theme park to buy many products of this saga and drink "butterbeer". I am comfortable in my home country, so I would not live in another country for the moment (neither work nor study), I would like to go only on vacation. I hope to visit the United States soon, although I'm afraid to travel in a plane :(.

Thanks for reading my blog :)





Comentarios

  1. Hi Diego! I hope you can visit the Unites States soon, I share your fear to travel in a plane:( ajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi!, I also want go to harry potter theme park is
    a cool place

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It would be fun to travel to those theme parks!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Diego, this places looks so exciting and funny

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi diego, I also like Harry Potter and would love to go to the theme parks.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST-GRADUATE STUDIES